Get the complete detail of Apply Online for SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest (AGC) 2023 Registration, Login at sipcontest.com, SIP Abacus AGC 2023, Eligibility Criteria, How to Participate in SIP genius Contest.
Hello, today with the help of this article you will go to get the complete information about the SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest 2023. We will tell you how you can apply online for SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest 2023 Registration Detail. After making the online registration all are able to make the SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest Login 2023 by visiting the official website i.e. sipcontest.com.
If we know that the SIP is an academy that conducts the SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest every year. In this contest, the students from class 2nd to 5th can participate. So if you are also interested to participate in SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest 2023 then you have to complete the online registration by visiting the website. Then you will also win the prizes given by the SIP Academy.
SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest 2023
This is a contest that is conducted by the SIP academy every year for the class of 2nd to 5th-grade students from all over India. All that students who complete the online registration will participate in the online mode exam which is conducted by the academy.
The first time the SIP Contest AGC 2023 was conducted was in 2016 and after that conducted every year. This is the 6th time this contest going to be conducted. All the eligible students can register themselves for the SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest and appear in the online examination.
Overview of SIP Arithmetic Contest
|Name of Contest||Arithmetic Genius Contest|
|Total prize worth||Rs.15 Lakh|
|How to apply||Online|
|Eligible students||Class 2nd to 5th|
Features of SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest
So now I am telling you about some features of the contest.
- All the process for the contest is going to be conducted online.
- The students from class 2nd and 3rd participate and have knowledge of addition and subtraction.
- And students who are studying in the class from 4th to 5th having the knowledge of addition, subtraction, and multiplication can participate.
Benefit of SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest
There are so many benefits if your child participates in this contest.
- After participating in this contest the students can learn so much experience to solve questions within time.
- Get the experience and also rewards.
- The confidence also boosts the child who participates.
|Starting Date||Updated soon|
Apply Online for SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest 2023 Registration
All the interested who want to participate in this contest can follow the steps given below.
- In the first step, you all have to visit the official website. The link that given below.
- Now you are on the home page of the website.
- Then you have to read all the instructions and understand them.
- After that, you have to click on the link to Register Now.
- Then it will open the online application in front of you.
- Here in this registration form, you have to enter the detail of the parent and child who going to participate.
- Kindly enter the Name, mobile name, and email id of the parent.
- After that enter the detail of your child.
- Now add the communication address.
- Submit the same.
- It will generate the Login id and password.
SIP Arithmetic Genius Contest 2023 Login Detail
- Once you will get the login ID and password then they will mail the same to your email id address.
- You will also get the same on your mobile number.
- On the same website, you will get the login link. Have to click on that.
- Enter the User Id and password in the same place.
- After making the login to your account you will get the practice papers.
SIP AGS Contest 2023 Prize List
After winning this contest you will get the prizes listed below.
- There is a total prize worth rupee 15 Lakh cash.
- In between that 200 kids will get a cash prize.
- 750 kids’ trophies.
- 25000 kids win trophies.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Contest||Click Here|
FAQ’s SIP AGC Contest
This is a contest that is organized by SIP Academy.
Students from class 2nd to 5th.