Complete Detail of Uttar Pradesh Wheat and UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2021-22 at eproc.up.gov.in which is also with E Kray Pranali.
Uttar Pradesh Government started the Online E Uparjan Portal for the Gehu Kharid. So that with the help of this portal the farmers can able to sell their Gehun on this portal to the needy people. To sell their crop through this online portal you have to make the Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2021.
After making the online registration the farmers can get the accurate price of the crops from the Government Agencies. So with the help of this article we are going to provide you the information that how the Farmers can make the Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2021 and also about the information that how you can sell your crops through this portal.
As per the report the State Government of Uttar Pradesh going to purchase the wheat from the other government from coming 1st April. All the registered farmers on the official website they can also sell their Gehu through this portal. To provide the fixed price to the crop the state government make the fix MSP as minimum support amount to the farmers.
UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2021
We all face this Covid-19 and people of the all over the India faces so many problems. Along with that the Farmers from all over the India also faces so many difficulties. Now the Ravi Season has been coming but due to lockdown in the India there are so many difficulties to sell the Gehu Online.
There are so many places where the Kisan going to sell their Wheat crop online. In the state of Uttar Pradesh the state government going to buy the Gehu from 15th may 2021.
So now all that farmers who wants to sell their Crop can make the online registration on the E-Uparjan Portal. The Online registration Will be started from the 15th April 2021.So you can also start making the online registration for the Gehu Kharid.
Overview of UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration
|Name of Scheme||UP Gehu Kharid|
|State Started||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh|
|Portal||E Uparjan Portal|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|How to apply||Online|
|Post Category||UP Government Scheme|
Motive to Launch UP Gehu Kharid Kisan Scheme
We all know that due to the Corona the government of India declared the lockdown in all over the India. So we cant travel any where. The Farmers who having their crops will not get the proper place to sell their Gehu. After it the crop will get the decomposed. To see this the state government started this new E Uparjan portal to sell the crop of the farmers online.
With the help of this portal the farmers can also sell their crop in all over the India after getting the proper cost of the Wheat Crop. Before taking the benefit of this scheme, you all have to make the online registration on this portal. After making the online portal you can sell your crop to the registered company or agency on the Minimum Sell Price.
With the help of this Portal when Registered Kisan sell their crop they will get the proper money for their crop and get the immediate money in their banking account. And with the help of the amount they all can live the happy life with their family. The crop of the farmers also safe .
Key Features of UP E Uparjan Portal
There are so many features of this E Kray Pranali with the help of that the state government going to provide the benefit of the farmers of the state.
- All that farmers who wants to take their crop for sell in the Mandi, first of all they have to make the online registration on the Uparjan Portal. After making the online registration the Kisan will get the Token. So after getting the token the time of your turn you have to visit the Mandi and sell the crops. With the help of the token you can save your time.
- In the year 2021 the state government of Uttar Pradesh make the 5500 purchase centres in all over the state to purchase the Crop from the farmers.
- Government decide the MSP ( Minimum Support Price ) is about Rs.1,925 Per quintal.
- Benefit of this UP Gehu Kharid scheme has been given to the farmers of the state.
Steps for Gehu Kharid Online Registration UP 2021-22 at eproc.up.gov.in
Lets have a look to get the detail for making the online registration for the Gehu Khareed. The procedure to make the online registration is so easy so that we are going to provide you the step wise step information about it. Read the following detail:-
- All the interested farmers who want to make the online registration for the Gehu Khareed Portal, then you have to visit the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh i.e. https://eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan/Home_Reg.aspx.
- Now you are on the home page of the website. On this home page you have to find the link of Gehu Khareed Hetu Kisan Panjikaran Link which is shown in the Hindi as well as in English Language.
- When you click on that link a new page open in front of you on your laptop screen.
- You will see the new registration form open in front of you. Here in this registration form you have to enter the Valid Mobile number which you can use at present.
- Visitors when you enter your mobile number and then have to enter the Code show in the screen and then click on the button of Aage Badhe and then submit.
- Now you will see the Gehun Khareed Portal in front of you.
- The new registration form again open in front of your, now you have to enter the information of your personal detail like name of the farmer, Father Name, Address, Valid mobile Number , Number Aadhar card detail etc.
- Before submitting the registration form your have to verify the information you enter and then submit the same by click on the Register Button.
- Now at the time of completion of the registration you also have to get the information of the Rules and regulation of the Gehu Khareed .
- When you understand all the information then have to go to the link of Application Form section. You can download the Application Form in pdf format.
UP Farmer Registration Amendment 2021
If any time at the time of filling the information is not correct in the registration form then you can make the correction in the same by clicking on the Registration Amendment Link available On the official website.
- At the time of any discrepancy in the form your registration and the benefit which are going to get in future goes affected. So i always advised you to verify the information you enter in the form before submitting the same.
- But if you face the same then you first have to verify the account with the help of the mobile number which you provide at the time of making the online registration.
- Then , if you login your account with the help of mobile number then you can make the changes in your basic information.
- At the time of making the online registration, Aadhar Card Number is most important for all the farmers.
- You also have to verify your Bank account Detail with IFSC Code. So that the payment will be received in your account.
- You can make the changes in your login id by using the procedure given here.
- If you wants to login your account you use your mobile number and also have to fill the Cache Code.
- The next section which is coming is formal cant lock all the detail you provide.
- If you wants lock your detail then provide your valid mobile number and Captcha Code.
- Take the printout of your application form.
Take Print of Uttar Pradesh Farmer Registration Form
- Every farmer who already make the online registration for the Gehu Kharid they can take the printout of the application form by visiting the official website.
- The official website is known with E Krya Pranali or E Uparjan portal.
- It is very easy you just have to logon the official website given. Then take the print out of the UP Farmer registration form.
- Then enter your registration numberand mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha Code detail and then click on button to submit the information.
How to Create Token after Lock at eproc.up.gov.in
It is very important to know about all the farmers that after making the online registration on the Gehu Khareed Portal they can also create the token so that later they can use the same for sell the crop.
- For Create the token you just need to click on the link of Create a Token section.
- The new page open in front of you. Here have to choose the following information like
- District Name.
- Distribution centre.
- Registration number of the Farmer.
- Amount and Purchase date.
- After it you are able to get the token.
Document List for UP Gehu Kharid Portal
All the visitors have to submit the documents with the registration form.
- Land paper with the Khasra Khatauni Number in which the farmers having their field and grow their crop.
- Aadhar Card of the farmers.
- All Revenue record.
- Bank account detail with Name of the Bank and Code of the bank.
- Valid Mobile number.
- Photograph of the farmers.
Eligibility Criteria for Farmer Gehu Kharid Registration
It is very important to have the information about the eligibility Criteria of the scheme.
- Farmers who are the permanent residents of the Uttar Pradesh state can apply for the UP Gehu Khareed Portal.
- Only interested farmers who wants to sell their crop on the portal.
Gehu Kharid Portal Helpline Number
At the time of making the online registration if you facing any problem then you can use the following helpline number.
Toll Free Helpline Number : 18001800150
FAQ’s of UP Khareed Online Registration
As per the information the government going to start purchasing the wheat from farmers from 1st April 2021 and last date of online registration is 1st March. And farmers start selling their crops from 15th May 2021.
The MSP which is decided by the Uttar Pradesh Government is Rs.1075/- per quintal.
So you can sell the Gehu under this scheme firstly by making the online registration as detail given above.
This Portal has been started by Uttar Pradesh State Government.
Hope this information is useful for you all. For more information you can comment in the comment box.