YSR Free Borewell Scheme 2021 Apply Online, Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Drill Free Borewell in Andhra Online registration, Check Eligibility Criteria.
After the formation if the ysr government in the state of Andhra Pradesh, chief minister of this party launched so many scheme for the welfare if the farmers of the state. One of them Rythu Bharosa also one of the different scheme which is introduce by the government, which provides so many benefits to the farmers in different ways. Now the state government launched a the new programme for the farmers which is named with YSR Borewell Scheme 2020. With the help of this scheme state government provide the enough water to the farmers for irrigation purpose in the agriculture land. So under this scheme only the farmers of the state can make the online registration under this scheme. This scheme is also known as AP Drill Free Borewell under Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
All the eligible farmers can apply for this scheme after visiting the official website of the Rythu Bharosa. This is the first step to get the benefit under this scheme. You all the eligible person can fill the application form for this scheme.
YSR Free Borewell Scheme 2021 Apply Online| Rythu Bharosa Drill Free Borewell in Andhra Online Registration
So guys with the help of this article you will come to know about this scheme. Briefly. We cover the full information of the YSR Borewell Scheme, benefit under this scheme given to the farmers. Steps to apply online for the AP Drill Free Borewell Scheme 2021 of Andhra Pradesh. Read the full article given below.
Latest Update of YSR Borewell Scheme 2021
the new name of this scheme is YSR Jala Kala Bore Well Scheme. Now you all can get the benefit of this scheme. To avail the facility of this scheme, you have to make the online registration from the official website. under this scheme free YSR Borewell installed in the land of the farmers. Only the Small and Marginal farmer get the benefit.
Highlights of AP YSR Borewell scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Bore well Scheme 2021|
|Government belongs||Andhra Pradesh state government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Motive to launch||provide free borewell in the land of farmers.|
Benefit of AP Drill Free Borewell Scheme 2021
Now in this paragraph I am going to discuss with you the benefit of the YSR Borewell Scheme 2021.
- Under this Borewell Scheme, 2021-22 of andhra pradesh state government provide the amount of Rs.13,500 to the eligible farmers.
- In this scheme farmers also get the bore well water and cold storage benefit given by the state government.
- Bore well which is given to the farmers under this scheme is provide the free of cost.
- Now no mre depend on the water of the rain. With the help of this scheme they can get panty of water for their irrigation.
- Some of them also get the benefit of Rs.50,000 by the state government.
Steps to apply online for AP Drill Free Borewell Scheme 2020-21 under Rythu Bharosa @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
Now check the full procedure to apply online for the use Borewell Scheme 2020
- In first step visit the official website of the Ruthi Bharosa Portal.
- Here you have to find the online application form link of Rythu bharosa Scheme 2020.
- When you click on this link, the application form will l be open in front of you.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Borewell Scheme 2021-22 Online Registration Form @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- When you click on the application form, you have to enter your personal information asked by the competent authority like Name of the applicant, full contact detail of the applicant like phone number email id and home address.
- In next step you have to enter the detail about the Aadhar Card Number and bank account detail.
- Then you will get the application reference Number in your given mobile number. save it for future use.
- Now you can submit your application form.
NOTE: Guys this is the way to apply Online for this scheme. You can also apply offline for this YSR Free Borewell Scheme. you have to visit your Pnchayat Office and ask for the application form.
Also Read: YSR Asara Scheme
farmers having the land 2.5 Acres to 5 Acres are able to get the benefit under this scheme.
Yes You can do the same after visiting your Panchayat Office.
Eligible Farmers can get the borewell at free of cost.