Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021 Last date, Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021, Check Status & List at fasal.haryana.gov.in.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 Online registration, application forms are now available on the official website i.e. https://fasal.haryana.gov.in.you can get the online information with the help of this article about the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Application Form, payment status, features of the scheme, and benefit of the scheme. Check the full information available in this article.
|Name of Scheme :||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|How to apply||Online|
|Benefit of Scheme||Subsidy to the beneficiary|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021
So now we are going to provide you the information about the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Beneficiary List 2021 and check the application status of the scheme to take the important information about it.
- Now the government extent the registration date for the Meri fasal Mera Byora Online registration for the year 2021.
- For Kharif Fasal you can make online registration date till 25th September.
- Till Date there are 7,80,867 farmers who registered themselves for the Meri Crop Mera Detail portal.
Apply Online for Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 at fasal.haryana.gov.in
This portal i.e. Meri Fasal Mera Byora is known as Ekharid Portal. This can be made with the collaboration of the Haryana state agriculture and farmers welfare department of the state. By visiting this online portal farmers have to make the online registration and then have to fill in the detail of the crop and themselves. ‘
So that after making the online registration all beneficiary farmers will get the direct benefit of the various government scheme related to the crop. It is very important to provide crop detail.
For making the online registration the most important thing is to have an Aadhar Card and Mobile number of the farmers. So that they can get every crop benefit detail to their registered mobile phone. With the information of the crop, you also have to enter the detail related to your land.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Ki List 2021
You also have to enter the information about the name of the crops and the time of sowing the crops on the Haryana Portal. After it, the copy of the bank account also has to be uploaded with the application form, so that the subsidy amount can directly be transferred to your bank account.
Now, all that people who are willing to apply online for this scheme have to download the official notification from the official website of the scheme. So that you will get the information about the eligibility criteria etc.
We are also going to provide you the information related to the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021. Read the information given below.
Highlights Points of Haryana Meri fasal Mera Byora 2021
|Scheme Name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Language of the article||Simple English|
|Department Concerned||Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Announced By||Chief Minister of the state|
|The beneficiary of the scheme||Farmers of the state|
|Scheme Category||Haryana Government Scheme|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Last Date 2021
|Date of Purchasing Mustard||15th April 2021|
|Wheat procurement||20th April 2021|
Steps for Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 Online Registration Procedure
This scheme is also known as the insurance provider cover scheme. Under this scheme, protection is given to the farmers. There are so many plans under this scheme. But to avail of the benefit of this scheme, you have to make the online registration for it.
All the farmers have to visit the official website i.e. fasal.haryana.gov.in. it is very important to avail the benefit under this scheme for the farmers. If you want any type of information or help about this scheme then you can also contact with the helpline number i.e. 1800-180-2117 and 1800-180-2060.
For making online registration for this scheme you also visit your nearest common service centers.
Apply online Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 Application form at fasal.haryana.gov.in
- First of all the interested farmers have to visit the official website of this scheme i.e. Haryana meri fasal mera byora.
- Now you are on the home page of the website. Here you have to click for the registration.
- Here the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- First of all you have to fill your mobile number and then Captcha Code for the Farmer Authentication. Now click to continue.
- Here you have to fill your Aadhar Card number and email id.
- Click on the srahc button. After it an OTP come to your given mobile number.
- Enter the detail of ITP and then click on the next page.
- Kindly provide the information about the Land detail which you sow and other related information about your crop.
- Enter your personal information like your name, address and bank detail.
- This is last and final step is that you have to provide the detail about Mandi.
- Submit the information which you will in the whole registration form.
- After the successfully online registration you will get the registration ID and password. With the help of which later you can login your account .
Steps for Print out the MFMB Application form
You can follow the steps to fill the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Application Form.
- To take the print of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora application form, logon the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page of the website you get the option i.e. Printout.
- Application displayed in front of you.
- Enter your Name and mobile number and bank account number.
- Take the printout the application form.
Document List for Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora
All the farmers have to keep with the following documents for the online registration.
- Farmer Aadhar Card.
- Your land detail documents.
- Crop Name.
- Bank account detail.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
Eligibility Criteria of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
Now you have to follow the rule of the eligibility criteria of the scheme which is given below:-
- This scheme is launched by the state government of Haryana. So the applicant should be the permanent residence of the Haryana state.
- He also having the valid Aadhar Card with the 12 Digit Unique ID.
- Mobile number of 10 digit which is valid at the time of making the online registration.
- You will get all the information related to your land through the SMS in your valid registered mobile number.
Motive to Launch Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021
So now we are going to provide you the information about the motive of the scheme.
- On this online portal the government can easily get the detail of the farmers and his crop detail.
- On this single website the farmers will get the variety of benefits.
- All agriculture information is provided by the government to the farmers.
- After making the online registration farmers can easily get the subsidy and loan benefit by the government.
- Government can also provide you the financial assistance at the right time during the natural disasters.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora helpline Number
If any of the farmers want more information then they can also visit the official website of the portal or you can also use the helpline number.
The toll-Free Helpline number is 1800-180-2117, 1800-180-2060.
You can call on this number during working hours i.e. 9 am to 5 pm.
FAQ’s of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
You can make the online registration by visiting the official website of the scheme. Complete information is given in the article.
The important documents which you should have to keep with you are an Aadhar card and a valid mobile number.
Yes, the helpline number given in the article read it carefully.
With the launching of this scheme, the government wants to provide every type of agriculture benefit to the farmers at this single portal.